I got up this morning and discovered I sent my
impression of this coloring book I guess to the wrong
list. Since you are not suppose to cross to both of
the Lace list and Arachne list...I guess I get them
confused as to which one I should send to which list.
I am sorry if I offended anybody. I did warn that it
was a long message..and the size of the message should
have been a big clue. I also warned that it was
multiple posted message. 
   So maybe someone should clue me in.:)
  I just thought I would tell about the coloring book
for I think it is unique to people that do things
whith their hands that you don't usually see drawn out
anywhere.  Plus...going back in time as these pages
show is great. I know I love it myself...for I am a
tatter and a needlelacer and a bobbinlace. I also
crochet and knit...and anything else I can get my
hands into. 
  So again...I apologize. 
  The name of the coloring book is:
The Good Old Days Coloring Book
There is no ISB number on the book.
It is self published.
You can go to Mark's website if you want to find out
more about it.
His website address is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
There you can find out the address, price and options
for payment.
 Again I am sorry if I bothered somebody.
Sherry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to