I am just back from 10 days holiday, and catching up with back copies of the
list.
Someone asked about the Misses Sivewright and & Pope prickings, and
mentioned the cape pattern, and that there was no picture of the completed
lace.
Well, I believe there is a picture of it in Thomas Wright's book " The
Romance of the Lace Pillow".
I do not have a copy of this book, so I can't look it up, but maybe someone
else can give you the page number.
from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,