There's an example of silly bidding on ebay. The bidders obviously haven't
either tried or managed to find out what this pillow costs new. It's a wide
three block (11 and a half inch wide blocks) that looks as if it's the one
sold by SMP for 16 pounds as a kit without fabric, or 30 pounds complete.
The bidding on ebay is currently 41 pounds with just over a day to go. I
only bid 16 pounds, as I can't see the point of bidding more on a (possibly)
used polystyrene pillow when I can get it new for a bit more. The seller has
assembled the blocks incorrectly with the lower two blocks vertical instead
of running across the pillow, but that's a minor detail.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2347634882&category=193
19&rd=1

or search for item number 2347634882

Jean in Poole