Hi arachne lacemakers,

I'm in Fairbanks Alaska teaching my fall class.  One of my students, who is brand-new
to lace making, is moving to Arizona in a few weeks and would like to get in touch
with some lacemakers there.  Would someone please send me privately their email
address and maybe even a telephone number for her to call?  She's doing very well on
her first piece.  In fact, she's already finished it and is starting tomorrow morning
on her second one.  She's been looking over my books and loves the peacock
handkerchief edging in Michael Guisana's Binche I book ( I'm not sure about the
spelling or the title, because Cathy took the book home with her tonight promising to
guard it with her life for me).  Yikes!  Now that's what I call starting at the top.

Sally Schoenberg
There was slush on the road at the highest point between Cantwell and Healy but
otherwise beautiful fall colors, sparkling rivers, and snowcapped mountains between
Anchorage and Fairbanks.