>-- Messaggio Originale --
>Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:58:47 +0200
>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: [lace] Albanian textiles
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

>Hello,
I was just wondering if anyone out there knows if any good studies of Albanian
textiles have been published and are readily avalable. I would be able to
find assistance if such a publication is only availible in Albanian, but
would prefer
if someone cou
>d suggest something in English, Italian, French or German.
I know this is not the main focus of the list and would appreciate it if
people could reply privately so as not to produce excess mail for the others.
Many thanks,
Angharad