Actually, yes - I think that Tracy Jackson (The Lacemaker)
in Warren, Ohio, has a store-front operation which also
entertains gatherings of lacemakers on a regular basis.
Sounds like heaven to me - but it's too far away for a "day
trip"

Clay

> Is there even one vendor
> with a store front and regular hours?  I think that the
cost of a store front
> versus the benefit doesn't work out economically here. Of
course, even the
> redoubtable Honiton Lace Shop has now decided it doesn't
work in Britain either.