Fellow Arachneans,

some of you were interested in the "backpack pillow", the small finnish
travel pillow with matching (and fitting) bag.
I found Theo Brejaart has it in stock, there's a picture at his online
ctalaogue
Mine was cheeper, but I bought it at the annual german BL congress, directly
from the finnish source.
afak, they have no homepage, only e-mail

Eva, Haltern, Germany -  no UFOs, but lots of PIPs (Projects in Progress)