With a lot of help from my DH I've finally taken advantage of the free
web space my provider offers to show some of my lace.  None of my
designing, but I did have pleasure in the making.
Included is my second working of Louise's Milanese 'Dogwood' from a
workshop at the lace Museum a few years ago.  To my delight it won a
second prize at a local show, although that is probably a measure of the
teacher's ability rather than mine <g>.

Jay, temporarily in Narabri, Australia
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://users.bigpond.net.au/jekers/