I just wanted to say sorry to those who are kind enough to help me with my
various questions if I don't reply for several days.  I'm really struggling
these days with RSI, and both typing and lacemaking make it worse.  Often it's
not possible to answer email promptly.  As a novice, I'm very grateful for all
the help I've received on this list, since I only go to classes every month or
two.  In over 10 years on the Net, this is the friendliest, politest, most
helpful, and most erudite discussion forum I've ever taken part in. <g>

I've been given an old copy of some voice recognition software, which would
take away the strain of typing, but I haven't tried setting it up yet.  I'm
dreading having to teach it to recognise my speech, especially all the lace
terms I'm likely to use!

Regards,
Annette in London