Hi all

T. mentioned:

> on this side of the pond; ours do not have
> the dowel necks -- the body cone feeds directly into the head-ball

B. pipes up:

I designed a Torchon hobbit cloak, complete with leaf 'pin', to fit the
wooden body found through Lee Valley tools. The lace is a rectangle, with
the hood part almost as big as the cape part to fit the wooden shape.

If anyone would be interested in seeing it I'll make an effort to put it
on my website, or send the pricking to you.

let me know
Bev, drying out from heavy rain in Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada)
where for about 24 hours we didn't have internet access (tragic!)