On Sunday, October 19, 2003, at 12:18 AM, Tamara P. Duvall wrote:

I don't know about the Atelier Moravia *kits*, but the bodies I bought from Mayra Petretti (who may be carrying more than just Atelier Moravia "stuff" at the Convention) were definitely identical to the ones I got with the other two kits from Britain. That's why I bought them -- I want to reuse the patterns, without having to buy (or beg <g>) the entire kits again...

The Atelier Moravia "kit" I had was only a set of six large and one smaller bead. The patterns are in Jana Novak's Christmas book.

As for the wooden bodies without pattern; I have some with an SMP (Sheila Perrin) label on, some with an Atelier MB (Martin Burkhard) label and today at Tonbridge Tim Parker was selling them too.

Brenda

http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/
Supporting the [EMAIL PROTECTED] campaign