From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 04:48:10 -0800 (PST)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [lace] Celtic Cross

Hi in Lacingland,
  I would like to also thank this group for the information I get just with a click of
my mouse. When I was in Ireland about 5 years ago we went by a cemetary of celtic
crosses. It was huge!!!!! I was on a tour so I was on a bus. When I noticed the
cemetary it was too late for me to get a picture of it. I know that might seem morbid
to take a picture of a cemetary but I was so impressed to see so many celtic crosses
in one place. But what would have been better is if I was alone and was able to walk
through the cemetary for I am sure I would have found lots of neat crosses, that I
could have gotten a picture of. And who knows I could have been using these pictures
myself at this time now that I know the basics of doing bobbinlace and designed a
celtic cross from a picture.
  Ahhhh..if I ever go back it will not be on a tour but on my own. And the sound of a
camera would be clicking like crazy!
Sherry