Dear Patsy,

Since you are the only one who replied two days ago, I am following up with
you.  The news has not changed and the reports are blistering.  We can only
imagine the pain of some members of the California lacemaking community.

Is there a lace friend in a center city who can accept carloads of your
things?  Current clothes can be replaced, but familiar loved things that will
nourish your spirit in the future, such as art and family heirlooms, cannot.

It is pouring rain in the Northeast today.  Wish I could scoop up the weather
system now over Maine and deposit it over Southern California.

When you can, please give Arachne an updated status of the Mariposa
Lacemakers..

Arachneans around the world send you big hugs,

Jeri Ames