Just got word that my husband is going to Italy for a 4-month temporary
position starting in January.  I will be able to visit him for maybe 2 weeks
during that time & of course am wondering about the possibility of lace shops
in the country, especially those selling midlands bobbins.  Is there any
chance of me finding such shops?  John will also be traveling to Spain &
possibly to the Azores while he's there, & he will be living on a military
base not too far from the Austrian border.

Shirlee