Dear Barbara,

You are thinking of Ann Margaret Keller from Ireland.  She has written pattern books
for Bucks, Beds and Torchon.  She has further created a uniquely Irish lace of Celtic
motifs and specializes in fan patterns.  She paints bobbins and fan sticks - from
miniature to full size.

Her website:

http://annmargaretkeller.com/

Patty Dowden

Friendly Lacers,

I need some help!  Went on a weekend retreat with my lace group this past
weekend and someone mentioned the name Ann Keller.  I said that I could get
some information about her, so here I am.  The name is familiar to be, but
I'll be darn if I can remember who she is.  Does she have a site?/and does she
sell bobbin lace books?  I really feel that she fits into this picture
somewhere and I know that I have even contacted her before, but I can not
remember why or what for.  It's an age thing I think.  Please forgive me, but
help me if you can.

Thank you so much in advance,
Barbara