Dear Friends,
Anyone got any idea what this is and how it's used? The seller doesn't know,
but says he/she's been told it's a "lace making needle", and the
instructions are in Greek.

My mother had one of those with English instructions. It's a sort of hand held sewing machine - note the needle threader. It's somewhere here in my house now, and no doubt will turn up one day when I'm not looking for it
Love
David in Ballarat

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2359740333&category=193
19

or search for item number 2359740333

Jean in Poole

- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]