Hello.  I am so excited!  i just got my order from India.  It is wonderful.
The bobbins are so nice.  They are longer than I thought they would be.  They
looked stubby but they are wonderful.   Their hankerchief is fantastic.  They
craftsmanship is superb.  They have excellent  workmanship with their work.  I
got all 50 unvarnished in Teak, Rosewood and Satin wood but I think I need to
order some of the varnished  and some of the Sesame wood.  The threads are so
nice to the touch and their pins are so nice.  Boy if I was rich I could
really go wild.  They are very speedy I think it took about 2 weeks , maybe
less.
 Thought someone might like to know.   Hannah Moad