I am in the process of planning a workshop this summer with Yvonne
Scheele-Kerkhof following her sessions at IOLI. Yvonne has agreed to teach
Withof and Beds. No previous experience with either lace is necessary. Dates
will be August 9, 10, and 11. I've secured a wonderful facility in Dublin,
Ohio which is a suburb of Columubus, OH. Now, all I need to know is if there
is any interest out there. I do not need firm committments at this time, but
would appreciate knowing if there is any interest.

Carole
Dublin, OH USA