In a message dated 11/19/03 2:37:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Does anyone know if there really is an English translation for the
 "Tonderkniplinger 2" book by Inge Skovgaard?  I'm getting contradictory
 answers from UK suppliers.

-------
Dear Lacemakers,

It seems to me that Angela Thompson wrote to Arachne about 6 months ago that
Batsford was considering putting out both 1 and 2 in English if there was
adequate demand.  It depended on how many responses to her inquiry she received.

You will recall that she wrote to Arachne this week that her computer was
malfunctioning, and that she had many digests backed up - to be read.  I have a
feeling she will eventually get to your inquiry, and we will all receive a
status report after she checks on the status from Batsford.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center