Hi everyone

It's been a while since we've had one of our little freeby raffles. As
usual, no strings attached, other than you must like using square bobbins.
Just send your name to me, I'll draw on December 1, and will mail to
anywhere. The prize - 4 square bobbins in cherry wood, modelled after
midlands so they are about the same length. Neck and head are the same
configuration as midlands, handturned (no longer made by the particular
turner, who actually doesn't make bobbins any more either - gave up trying
to please fussy lacemakers, heh heh). Head is thistle shaped. Length 4 and
1/4 inches, face of square is 3/8 " wide.

The bobbins had been given to me to try, and honestly it felt like I was
driving with square wheels. I would be very pleased that they have
a new life with someone who would like to use them. So whoever wants them,
send me your name.
On December 1 in the morning, PST, I'll have whoever is nearest the
computer draw a name from the 'hat' for me.
--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada)