Happy Thanksgiving to all-it's already noon on Thursday here on Guam.  No
parades or football games for us until late tonight and tomorrow.  We're off
to have Thanksgiving dinner with the single sailors and duty crew on board the
USS Frank Cable- my husband's ship.  We're thankful to have our sailors in
port this year and pray for the families and soldiers/sailors who are apart.
I'm also thankful for the wonderful sharing of knowledge and support of this
list.  Again, Happy Thanksgiving
Dona in Asan, Guam