Greetings,

      I'm new to the list..just joined....My name is Mindy.

My lacemaking interests are Irish crochet, tatting, bobbin lace, needlelace and I've
just taken my first taneriffe lace workshop, which was fun!

I hope there are some other Irish crochet lovers here. I've just begun my website and
have my Irish crochet designs up.

Looking forward in learning much from our dear lacemakers around the world!!

Smiles,

Mindy

Hi Mindy,

Well, you're a Spider now!  Since you just joined, you will just have missed the
notice of a lovely Irish Crochet motif that Avital just posted.  Her own design,  I am
so impressed.

http://www.angelfire.com/home/avital/fiber/crochetIrish1.jpg

For a description of threads, etc., see
http://www.angelfire.com/home/avital/crochet.html

Welcome to Arachne.  And do let us know where your website is.

Patty Dowden

Santa Clara, California