Morning spiders one and all
Welcome to all the newbies, you've joined a very friendly site, where you
can glean masses of useful information and ask qurestions to your hearts
content. But whereabouts are you in the world, its a big place? Kentucky is
pretty big to!

My question of the day, well its for a friend. When she went to the NEC 2
years ago she spotted a book of patterns for lace window decorations - you
know the ones a piece of lace inside a metal ring to hang up in a window -
well guess what she didn't by the book (big regret) and she forgot to take
details (even bigger regret) - can anyone help track it down please? Many
thanks.

I'm now off to Southend, Essex for the visiting Bavarian Christmas Market -
forgot to ask my brother to bring over some stollen when he visited and I'm
getting withdrawl symptoms already at the thought of no stollen for
Christmas.

Best wishes Nicky in an overcast Suffolk, England