Hi Malvary and all,  Maybe somebody has written by now but in the History
file it shows all the websites you've visited.

In my computer I go to "My Computer", then the C drive and then Windows.  On
the right is a list of what's there and History is one of them.  Maybe you
can remember which one was the website with the Pilgrim.

Jane in Vermont, USA where it's snowing.  Guess that's to be expected in
December!