Dear Anita,

There is a version of the Waterlily pattern in A Visual Introduction to
Bucks Point Lace by Geraldine Stott, published by Batsford.  According to
the book, there are many variations of this pattern.

The book is still in print.  I currently have a library copy, but have
recently ordered direct from the publishers:
http://www.chrysalisbooks.co.uk/books/search
Batsford are part of the Chrysalis group.

Karen,
in Coventry, where it looks like we are in for a heavy frost tonight.