On 10 Dec 2003, at 15:50, Tamara wrote:

Oh, no, no, no way! :)  I do everything wrong side up, including raised
tallies; it's much easier to hide the endings that way and, since I
(mostly) make little do-dads which have the wrong side hidden when
mounted...

I was told once, by a lace friend who'd learned BL as a child many years ago from an elderly aunt that Bucks Point is made right side up. In a well tensioned piece of lace the gimp, which is there to be seen, will be slightly prominent on the top and so the top is the right side.

Brenda

http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/
Supporting the [EMAIL PROTECTED] campaign