Greetings Arachnians,

We currently have a couple raffles in process, and new ones pop up every once
in a while.

Please remember -- participation messages go *directly* to the presenter, not
to the lace lists.

Lace note -- I was recently asked to demo at a church bazaar in another town.
The person who asked me is a friend of a lacemaker in New Zealand whom I
have met.  It's a small world when  demo reference goes halfway around the
world and back to the next town.  This demo reached alot of people who had
never seen bobbin lace before, and a few people who know exactly what it was.
And, of course, the tatting lady showed up.  <G>

Happy lacing,

Alice in Oregon -- still learning how to work this new computer in a very rainy weather pattern.