Hello.  This is a very nice business.  I have ordered bobbins and hope to
send a larger order soon,  Rathie is very quick in sending out the orders.  The
workmanship on the hankerchiefs is marvelous.  The threads are very nice.  The
pins are also very nice.  The bobbins I have are made in teak, Rosewood and
the Satinwood.  I love them and they fit very nicely in the hand.  I was a
little concerned that the might be a little shorter than I liked but they were not.
 Im hoping for money for Christmas so I can send another order.       Hannah
Moad