Instead of attaching my Christmas card (and possibly tying up your
in-box or annoying other people) I've put it online and am sending
out the web address, viz:

http://skl58.home.mindspring.com/ecard2003.jpg

This year's version features the debut of the youngest member of the
Lambiris pack, Argo (Silkrock Far Side of the World), who arrived in
the household on Valentine's Day and has showered everyone with love
and very sloppy kisses ever since.

Best wishes from us all for a Merry Christmas and a very happy 2004!

Sue.

Susan Lambiris
Raleigh, NC