Happy New Year everyone.
I was sitting here at my computer catching up on the arachne posts and listening to
the t.v. when the announcer said that the next piece of music to be played from Vienna
(I was listening to the New Year Concert) was a piece by Strauss called  " The Queens
Lace Handkerchief" !  I wonder if any other music has been written about lace?  It was
quite a pretty piece of music.

Coming out of semi lurkdom for a short time.

Janette Humphrey
from Canberra (Australia) where it is 10.30 at night and the temperature still hasn't
dropped below 30C.  Not much chance of sleep tonight!