Happy New Year to you all.
And a big thank you to all those who replied to my query - after reading all
the replies and taking a good look at both the pricking I'm about to start
and the one I had trouble with before, I've decided to stick with the
recommended thread, and if the trails are too tightly packed for comfort I'll
throw a pair or two out after the first repeat. I wound the bobbins this
morning and managed to spend a couple of hours this afternoon making a start
on the lace- I'll let you know how it turns out.
Beth
In a rather wet, windy Cheshire, NW England