Dear Lace Friends,

I am stepping out of lurkdom to ask if any of you have knowledge of lace
patterns or lace work that has been done involving Hindu Gods and
Mythology. I am particuarly interested in Vishnu (and all
reincarnations), Brahma, Shiva, Durga, Ganesha, Hanuman, Saraswati,
Kali, etc. Basically, anything that is available. Also, I am seeking
lace patterns/work on the Devanagari script.

Many thanks in advance.

Jacqueline Gaines
Plainsboro, New Jersey