In a message dated 1/14/04 8:08:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I agree with all who have written about the marvelous job Debra does
> in every issue of the Bulletin, and I was especially delighted to see
> Aurelia's fan on the front cover. Our small lace group was able to
> gaze upon the real thing yesterday morning on Aurelia's wall, along
> with 3 other fans she has made. They are all stunning!!

-------
Dear Lacemakers,

Aurelia has been active in the lace community for quite a few years.  Many
may not know that she was once editor of the IOLI Bulletin.

If that history will be repeated - I am looking forward to seeing lace by
Debra in the Bulletin many years from now!!!  But then, I met Debra at the OIDFA
convention in Gent, Belgium, years ago.  At the time, I thought she would
become a great asset to our lacemaking community.

My Bulletin must be stuck in a snowbank or a stalled mail delivery truck.
The temperatures here are well below zero this week.  It is -11 on my back
porch, where the thermometer is attached to a window and probably enjoys some
benefit from the heating inside.  Brrrr!

Jeri Ames in Maine