Hi,

It's me again, still wondering about the footside.  Here is a picture of what
I have done and the other is a picture of what I am supposed to be doing.  If
I work from right to left at a downward slant how am I supposed to do the
footside on both sides.  I can almost see it in my mind I just can't convert
it
to the lace.  If anyone has any suggestions I would be greatly appreciative.
told you guys I was new at this, shuck I'm still wet behind the ears (so to
speak)  :).

bookmark2.jpg]