Hi all,

I know it's been a few days since we talked about the patterns, and I
said I was sticky tape challenged, but I did just want to thank everyone
who contributed tips to help me (and others like me) who have had some
"interesting" moments getting patterns together.

You've helped greatly.  I will be storing the tips for my future
reference :-)

Cheers,
Helen, Aussie living in lovely sunny Denver, where the snow from last
night is dazzling!