Jean wrote:
<My apologies for putting this onto lace, I happen to have
1000 lace pictures that I DON'T want to loose,  I won't
bother to post on Arachne again I will come off the list.
I also have hundreds of lace photos that I have taken over
>the years that need to be looked after.>

Jean, don't get off Arachne!
Just because one person misunderstood that your camera question was lace
related doesn't mean many of us aren't interested in how to get the lace
pictures into the  computor.  Many of us consider you a long time friend and
would miss your additions to lace discussions.

Louise in Central Virginia