Dear Tamara
Please don't hog! We who are not in IOLI still want to "hear" (read) all
your words and see the patterns!
Good Luck as Tamara BLED!
Viv
Re:
Yours, thinking that, perhaps, I ought to have "hogged" all the above
info <g>...  I've accepted the "position" of the "BL Editor" of IOLI
(first "salvo" in the summer issue) -- a function which carries the
responsibility of 3 articles and a pattern every year. I think I'm "all
set" (4 variations on a pattern, and 3 articles to go with them) for
the first year, but, with the ideas for the *articles* being in short
supply...