I am also from Austin and would like for anyone who is thinking of going there
to stop by and pick up some goodies.  My eyes have put paid to my lacing for a
while and since its been two years, it may be for good.  I need to know if the
two people use continental bobbins or spangles.
Most of my spangles bobbins I have already given away.  But I have two pillows
that could go and some thread(I think).  And some books when I know what they
are doing.   I would mail them myself, but being disabled, I do not drive and
getting out to go do this is very hard.
Please keep me in your prayers this Tuesday as I am to have further surgery on
one eye and then get some glasses that fit.  If it works I may be able to go
back to bobbin lace, never the less, I need the room that the pillows take up
take up.and would like to get myself a little more room.
Roslyn