I was sitting here staring at my computer and decided to drop a note.  I
wanted to say how special this group of people are to me.  You have opened your
hearts and shared your wisdom, even some of you have share treasures with me.  I
have received several books, coins, bobbins, thread, and even pricking cards
and spangling wires.  I am amazed at how you all are willing to share your
kind gifts but your knowledge in this wonderful art that I am trying to learn.  I
hope someday that I too, will be able to share with someone just learning.
This experience is to say the least the most pleasurable experience that I have
been fortunate to receive.  I thank you one and all.  And each time I look at
or pick up something that I have been given I will think of my group....all
of you gentle spiders. :)

Thank you,

Lynn
wildgun004smate