Mary, who seems to be having a time replying to the list, asked me to
post this to the list...
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA
Mary Derrick wrote:

Betty,
I am having no luck getting on the spider web site and there is an
article that a few are questioning what is it.  I went to google and
typed in the name of James Moffat Yeovil and had to scroll down a bit
but it is a late 19th century Yeovil Glovemakers sewing machine.  Pass
that on for me.