  From: Helene Gannac
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 1:24 AM
  Subject: [lace] lace magazines

  Ruth, I hope my copy is waiting for me to get back from work!!

  I receive several lace magazines, "Lace", "Lacemaker's circle", "La
  Dentelle" and of course "Australian Lace journal". There is one really,
  really bad thing about them....they tend to all arrive together!!!then I
  have to wait another 3 months for the next lot! :-) I wish they could get
  together and stagger the month they publish!!!!

  Helene, the FreM

  http://au.movies.yahoo.com