In a message dated 2/23/2004 5:14:44 PM Pacific Standard Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I've sure gotten old. I've had 2 By-pass surgeries. A hip replacement, 
>  new knees. Fought prostate cancer, and diabetes. I'm half blind, can't 
>  hear anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications 
>  that make me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with 
>  dementia. Have poor circulation, hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. 
>  Can't remember if I'm 85 or 92. Have lost all my friends.
>  
>  But..... Thank God, I still have my Californian driver's license!

Don''t take this seriously!   All of us oldies here in CA get VERY anxious 
when our licenses come up for renewal.  Just the written test is bad enough to 
give you a nervous tummy, and every so often, you may need to take the full 
driving exam just like the young 15 or 16 year olds who come in accompanied by 
their mothers.


Elaine Merritt

The Lace Museum
552 South Murphy Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA  94086
tel: (408) 730 4695

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to