Rosemary Brown wrote:

I promised that I would report back after my visit to a local lace dealer's.

The visit was truly a treat, and all because one of our number

(I don't remember who) had advertised the web address to us all. Thank you!

It was me, who reported the web address to all spiders. You and your group have been lucky visiting in person the treasures that this lace dealer displayed on their page.
I am glad you enjoyed your visit.

Best regards.

Carolina. Barcelona. Spain.
--