My two CD's (purchased separately) came across the Pacific
all the way down here to Oz in perfect condition, but I too would
not hesitate to pay extra for packaging and postage, Tess.

And yes, I think it would be great if you could explain just
why you and the Professor are doing this.  I know you did some
time ago, but a lot of us a suffering from oldtimer's disease, and
we have lots of new spiders too who don't know.

I look forward to issue of the next two with bated breath!

Noelene in Cooma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nlafferty/