On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:33:43 +0100, you wrote:

>Hello all spiders,
>Some days ago someone posted on the list the web address for the Arachne
>@ spider lace pattern.
>Watching the nice pattern that Jacqui Southworth worked in Honiton Lace,
>I thought the possibility of designing one in Spanish braid lace "Witch
>Stitch", and here it is.
>You can see it at:
>
>http://www.geocities.com/carolgallego/arachne.html

Wow - that is so lovely - and much prettier than mine.Thanks for the compliment.
My thoughts are with the people of Spain too - a country we visit often and love very
much.
Jacqui

Jacqui Southworth, Fleetwood, Lancs, England
Larkholme Lace - Bobbin Lace Supplies, painted bobbins and tools,books
www.larkholmelace.co.uk
***New - Easter 2004 bobbins****