Dear Lacie Ones,

My name is Renee and I live in Tucson Arizona.  I am a lace knitter, do 
Armenian lace (the incomparable Kaethe Kliot of Lacis had given me lessons 
shortly before she died and am now teaching myself Teneriffe lace.  I would 
like very much to work Teneriffe using an old fashioned "constructor" or loom. 
 Crazy Daisy looms don't have enough "arms for intricate work.  Does anyone 
out there have one that they're willing to let go to someone who will actually 
use it to create authentic works of beauty and art? I'm asking here instead of 
looking on Ebay because I am a disabled veteran on a fixed income and unable 
to afford those prices.  If you can help please reply to me offline, thanks.  
I'm not a collector, I want to actually use it and one would be 
enough!

Best,

Renee,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to