On 28 Mar 2004, at 10:29, Ann-Marie Lördal wrote:

Hi
I am making a roller pillow as the ones I have are not wide enough. I have
started with a swim noodle and added extensions of the same kind to make it
thicker. But I need to make it even thicker! What is the best way to do? I
have a lot of the elastic ribbon kind you can use on a sprained ancle. Or
is there something better to use?

When I needed a wide roller pillow I used a roll of polystyrene "Warmaline" (sp?). ie the stuff that is sold for putting between wallpaper and the wall for added insulation. The complete roll was a little bit too thick for what I needed so I just unwound a layer or two. Made sweater on it with no problems.

Brenda
http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/