One of our lacemakers is going to vist Turkey for a few weeks in May. She
would like to know what she can find there that is to do with lace and
lacemaking. She is one of our newer lacemakers and is learning bobbin lace but
is quite interested to see and learn as much as she can.
 Would like any info that anyone would like to send please.
On the subject of threads. Does anyone know if there are any variegated
cottons available such as the ones that DMC used to produce?
Happy lacemaking
from
Jenny Reynolds on a beautiful sunny and warm (29C forecast) Autumn Day in
Canberra (but it would be lovely to get some rain - we're desparate walking on
the lawan in like walking on potato crisps!!)