Clay and Elizabeth,

I have a few Floral Torchon patterns by Geraldine Stott.  None of them require
the addition of extra pairs during working...whereas Torchon traditionally is
made up of geometric shapes, these are basically flowers drawn on the Torchon
grid.  To my eye, used to working Bucks, the flowers look a bit "square",
rather than the flowing designs you can get in Bucks.  I presume that the
"square" look is due to the 45 degree grid.

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

--- Clay Blackwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hello Elizabeth - and
spiders!