Even though I no longer do the bobbin lace, I have enjoyed keeping on buying
some of the different continentals.  I always preferred them to the Midlands.
I know a lot of people moan about them untwisting the threads, but the best
way to stop that is to work the bobbins as you come to them and when you have
too many for your hand, just lay them quietly  down and put a pin in your
pillow to hold them to one side.  That stops the unwinding most of the time.
I am hoping to get back to working with some of the point ground laces and
some of small items.  So I won't have to spend too much time and tire my eyes
out before I complete something.
Roslyn in Austin